Art from Idaho State University is designed to refine the visual art skills of the graduate student in a particular area or areas of concentration by providing the instruction, facilities, and time for the student both to develop a significant body of studio work and to expand his or her intellectual horizons in preparation for a rewarding professional career.
Graduates with Art from Idaho State University will gain knowledge in:
- Fiber Media
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media
- Professional Practice and Display
- Modern Art
- Contemporary Art
- Special Topics in Art History
- Art and Ideas
- Mixed Media, Intermedia, Postmedia
- Advanced Printmaking
- Advanced Painting and Composition
- Advanced Metals-Jewelry
- Advanced Fiber Media
- Advanced Ceramics
- Advanced Sculpture
- Advanced Papermaking
- Integrated Media
- Narrative and Print
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications received after these deadlines may be considered, subject to space availability.
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 585 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- A letter of intent stating the applicant’s goals and objectives with regard to graduate study;
- An artist’s statement;
- A portfolio of work (20 digital images of studio work which the applicant feels would most effectively represent his/her involvement, ability, and potential);
- A work sample list that indicates by corresponding number, the title, date, dimensions, and medium of each work; and
- Three letters of recommendation from undergraduate instructors, or other appropriate individuals, indicating the readiness of the applicant to pursue independent and sustained graduate-level work.
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent
- Standardized Test or GPA requirements
- English proficiency score
- Names and contact information of recommenders
- Application fee
International26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26547 USD per year during 24 months.
National26547 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26547 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9925 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Idaho Falls
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.