This pre-master in Strategic Business Management and Marketing (SBM) from Breda University of Applied Sciences (BUAS) is open for all of our fourth-year students, third-year students who follow a fast track and students of other institutes.
After completion, you have direct access to the Master of Science programmes in business related programmes at the universities of Amsterdam, Maastricht, Tilburg, Brussels or Warwick and to our own Master of Science Leisure and Tourism Studies.
The academic Pre-master Strategic Business Management and Marketing trains you for entrepreneurship in the European market, but also in doing scientific research in the sector of your choice, for example the tourism and leisure industry, the sports and cultural sector, the hospitality and facility industry, the media and creative industries, public-sector involved in destination development or the traffic, mobility, transport or logistics sector.
After your master
This academic pre-master’s programme does not grant you a title but it does give you access to the Master of Science Leisure and Tourism Studies at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Upon completion of this academic pre-master’s programme you will receive a certificate of the Strategic Business Management and Marketing and a bachelor’s degree of the programme you have completed at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Qualitative and Quantitative Methods and Applied Statistics
- Socio-psychological Analysis of Consumer Behaviour
- Operations, Human Resource Management, Quality and Financial Management
- International Strategic Marketing, Marketing Communications, CRM and E-commerce
- Research Practical and academic skills
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Strategic Management View 221 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You have completed secondary school.
- Three years of professional bachelor's programme in business-related studies (successfully completed = 180 ECTS). This means that you are not allowed to be behind academically the moment you embark on this track. Also short track students can apply.
International2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2168 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2168 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.