The objectives of the Chemistry and Biochemistry from Miami University curriculum are to broaden and deepen the student’s general knowledge and understanding of chemistry, capacity to conduct meaningful research, and ability to recognize and provide solutions to significant scientific problems.
Our program prepares students for careers in the chemistry and biochemistry field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biochemistry View 478 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- an application fee of $50
- the names and contact information for three people who will write letters of recommendation on your behalf
- copies of your transcripts
- a short personal statement and resumé
- TOEFL, TWE, and/or IELTS scores if your native language is not English (required for international students)
- GRE scores (optional)
International12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National12308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6154 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.