The certified M.S. in Business Analytics (MSBA) program at Elon University is designed for innovators and problem solvers who want to effect change at all levels of business. Open to people from all educational and professional backgrounds, Elon’s MSBA fits the career needs of both recent graduates and working professionals. Attend full-time to complete your degree in as little as 10 months. Or attend part-time and finish at your own pace. Classes are held at Elon’s beautiful main campus and at the convenient Solution Center in the Research Triangle Park.
In this 33-credit hour program you will develop the skills and tools necessary to compete in the fast-changing world of global business. Master core business essentials such as accounting, finance, and marketing, while developing the high-demand analytical skills that drive business decisions. You’ll enhance your skills in predictive modeling, business data mining, strategy and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Policy and the Global Environment
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management View 227 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Recommended GPA of 3.0 or higher for undergraduate work
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and any graduate studies
- A recommended combined verbal and quantitative score of 297 or higher on the GRE (or 1000 the GRE taken before 7/31/11), and a score of 3.5 or higher on the 6-point analytical writing scale, taken within the last five years OR GMAT score of 500. Elon University’s M.S. in Management GRE program code is 5183 and GMAT program code is BFI-84-88.
- A current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- A completed application, a $60 nonrefundable fee
- TOEFL is required unless English is the student's native language. A minimum TOEFL score of 79 (ib) or 213 (cb) is required
- Admitted, a $500 non-refundable deposit
International33792 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during 10 months.
National33792 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1024 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for Elon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.