Exceptional medical education demands exceptional hands-on training. In our Physician Assistant Studies program, you'll work with patients in an unprecedented 12 clinical specialty rotations.
During the clinical phase, you will be paired with and learn alongside preeminent doctors, PAs, and other clinicians affiliated with our clinical site partners, including many local and regional hospital systems and private practices.
- Prepare our Physician Assistant students at the Bryant University to excel in all of the competencies required for PA practice by providing a rigorous and supportive program in which to develop the knowledge, interpersonal, clinical and technical skills, professional behaviors, and clinical reasoning and problem solving abilities necessary to clinical care.
- Prepare our physician assistant students to meet the needs of our health care system by providing a strong primary care experience caring for under-served populations and by developing an understanding of the health care delivery and payment systems that affect health care access, outcomes and potential disparities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You have the benefit of high-tech classrooms and laboratories – the very best places to learn. Our wing includes two physician assistant classrooms, a high-fidelity medical simulation center, and a physical examination laboratory that mimics the most modern facilities.
- You'll also study human gross anatomy at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University in its award-winning medical education building in downtown Providence. Anatomy will be reviewed on our own digital cadaver Anatomage.
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 1256 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
You must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution completed by Oct.1, 2020. (There is no preferred major.)
You will need an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0. Also, you will need to have completed the following prerequisite courses by Oct. 1, 2020, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 overall for these prerequisite courses and a "C" or better in each class:
- Biology with lab: 8SH
- Chemistry with lab: 8SH
- Human Anatomy and Physiology with lab: 8SH
- Microbiology: 3SH
- Organic Chemistry with lab (4 SH) or Biochemistry (3 SH)
- Psychology: 3SH
- Statistics: 3SH
International44772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 100738 USD for the full programme and a duration of 27 months.
National44772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 100738 USD for the full programme and a duration of 27 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.