Exceptional medical education demands exceptional hands-on training. In our Physician Assistant program at Bryant University, you'll work with patients in an unprecedented 12 clinical specialty rotations.
During the clinical phase, you will be paired with and learn alongside preeminent doctors, PAs, and other clinicians affiliated with our clinical site partners, including many local and regional hospital systems and private practices.
- Prepare our students to excel in all of the competencies required for PA practice by providing a rigorous and supportive program in which to develop the knowledge, interpersonal, clinical and technical skills, professional behaviors, and clinical reasoning and problem solving abilities necessary to clinical care.
- Prepare our physician assistant students to meet the needs of our health care system by providing a strong primary care experience caring for under-served populations and by developing an understanding of the health care delivery and payment systems that affect health care access, outcomes and potential disparities.
The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc. (ARC-PA) has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the Bryant University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Bryant University. Accreditation-Continued is an accreditation status granted when a currently accredited program is in compliance with the ARC-PA Standards.
- Physiology and Pathophysiology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Human Anatomy
- Clinical Laboratory
- Research Methods
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 802 other Masters in Nursing in United States
You must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution completed by Oct.1, 2022. (There is no preferred major.)
You will need an overall undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0. Also, you will need to have completed the following prerequisite courses by Oct. 1, 2022, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 overall for these prerequisite courses and a "C" or better in each class:
- Biology with lab: 8SH
- Chemistry with lab: 8SH
- Human Anatomy and Physiology with lab: 8SH
- Microbiology: 3SH
- Organic Chemistry with lab (4 SH) or Biochemistry (3 SH)
- Psychology: 3SH
- Statistics: 3SH
International46985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105717 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National46985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 105717 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
Living costs for Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.