A project manager’s responsibilities include:
- Creating clear and attainable project objectives
- Developing project requirements
- Planning project tasks to meet the objectives
- Managing complex, interdependent project activities to meet the cost, time, quality and client satisfaction objectives
- Managing change on the project
- Leading the project team and managing project stakeholders
What industries need project managers?
Project Management is a broadly applicable skill set, increasingly desired in a wide variety of industries such as business, engineering, health care, information technology, military, science, construction, marketing and event planning.
Is project management graduate education right for you?
University of Kansas’s online Project Management graduate programs and on-campus programs in Kansas City help existing project managers, or those who desire to become a project manager or program manager, learn how to successfully lead any project, from a simple, short-duration project to a multi-year highly complex project.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Interpersonal & Persuasive Communications
- Managing Teams and Leading People
- Financial Management
- Management of Consulting Projects
- Portfolio Analysis and Program Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications deadlines: Rolling
DisciplinesProject Management General Engineering & Technology View 1823 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Kansas and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited school
- Online application
- GRE score: Suggested guidelines of Quantitative of 155+, Verbal of 146+. The GRE may be waived upon departmental review if the applicant has more than two years of qualified professional, related work experience; also waived for CGSC students at Ft. Leavenworth
- Official transcript(s)
- Current resume
- Statement of Purpose
- International students must meet KU’s English proficiency, Visa/120 and financial support document requirements
International26251 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26251 USD per year during 12 months.
National26251 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26251 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12289 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12289 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lenexa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.