Oregon State University's Mechanical Engineering graduate program in ME is designed to educate leaders who will develop and improve systems for transforming energy, health, materials, and information to meet the needs of society.
MEng, MS, and PhD Areas of Specialization:
- Design – Designing products and systems associated with complex systems such as power plants, manufacturing machines, transport vehicles, robots, space stations, recycling, military hardware, prosthetic devices, and recreational equipment.
- Materials – Fabricating and predicting the behavior of new materials, and controlling their structure and properties over length-scales spanning from meters down to the atomistic.
- Mechanics – Devising new techniques for stress analysis and imaging, computational solid mechanics, composites modeling and manufacturing, and biomechanics.
- Robotics and Control – Developing mechanisms that operate autonomously in unstructured environments and new approaches to path planning, multi-robot coordination,human-robot interaction, and manipulation.
- Thermal–Fluid Sciences – Developing advanced energy systems, high power thermal management, and microscale fluidicand heat transfer systems; and studying fluid flow and heat transfer including fundamentals of multiphase flows and low-speed aerodynamics.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Engineering Management
- Materials Mechanics
- Renewable Energy
- Thermal Fluid Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 308 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- A four-year baccalaureate degree
- Academic Records/Transcripts
- Test Scores
- Letters of Reference
- Resident Alien/Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Financial Documentation (INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ONLY)
International11760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5880 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5880 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State6408 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3204 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.