About the course
Designed primarily for students with previous experience and/or training, the MA Acting: Classical masters programme at The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama is a creatively, physically and intellectually demanding, advanced level, conservatoire acting programme specialising in Classical plays.
- Perform in two fully-realised public productions and an industry showcase
- Hone the individual technical craft of the actor, and release your collaborative and imaginative creativity within a small ensemble company (typically 14-16 students)
- Take part in practical group classes in acting, movement and voice, undertaking separate stage combat training
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There is no formal closing date for direct applications
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 174 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- an audition for which applicants are required to prepare two contrasting speeches of their own choice lasting no more than two minutes each. One of these must be from an Elizabethan or Jacobean play, the other a 20th or 21st century modern piece. One or both of these speeches may be required during the audition. Applicants may be asked to discuss their choice of speeches and should be prepared to work on them as required
- an interview to discuss your choice of speeches, your skills and experience, and reasons for applying to the MA Acting at Central.
International23984 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23984 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA20137 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20137 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.