At European Affairs (Dual Degree with University of St. Gallen) from Sciences Po students acquire a broad knowledge of the legal, economic and political foundations of the European Union, as well as the history and sociology of the European integration project.
This two-year programme intends to prepare students and future decision-makers for internationally-focused jobs, both in the private and public sectors.
- European Affairs
- Management and Public Affairs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations European Studies Public Policy View 41 other Masters in International Relations in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- St. Gallen - national: CHF 1,429/sem, int: CHF 3,329/sem
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.