The mission of the Nursing program of University of West Georgia is to offer high quality graduate education that prepares registered nurses for advanced practice roles in diverse health care settings, provides regional outreach related to graduate nursing education through off-campus programs, and provides a caring, supportive, personal environment for learning that:
- Affirms the holistic nature of individuals
- Reflects caring as the essence of nursing
- Expects that nurses use critical thinking in decision making
- Supports evidence-based practice
- Utilizes disciplinary rigor to support MSN student progress toward assuming leadership and education roles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theoretical Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Role of Caring Hlthcare Prof
- Health Promotion & Advanced Health Assessment
- Scholarly Inquiry and Data Analysis in Nursing
- Leadership for Quality, Safety, and Health Policy
- Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 310 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Grad Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required.
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Graduate Admissions Office.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program
- Completion of a basic undergraduate statistics course with a grade of C or higher
- Evidence of current licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in the United States and eligibility for licensure in the state of practica experience
- GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Satisfactory certificate of immunization
- English proficiency tests
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5610 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5610 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1446 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.