The Applied Computer Science program of University of West Georgia offers a practical and focused curriculum that prepares graduates to enter the information technology job market as software developers upon graduation. All classes are taught by highly qualified faculty with both academic and industry experience. Course work includes web technologies, program construction, software development, database systems, advanced tools and techniques, and a final project experience designed to integrate knowledge and skills across courses with teamwork and professional practices. Degrees are conferred in August.
- Recognize and analyze social, professional, and ethical issues and responsibilities they may face as computing professionals.
- Prepare and give effective technical presentations using appropriate technologies.
- Write clear and accurate technical documents.
- Effectively function as a member of a team engaged in the process of modeling, designing, and implementing computer based systems of varied complexity utilizing multiple technologies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Technologies
- Program Construction
- Advanced Tools and Techniques
- Database Systems
- Software Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
This degree has a rolling admission process where students may apply at anytime. The deadline for a completed application for Fall semester is July 1st.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 174 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current resume or CV
- Personal narrative letter that explains the intent for pursuing the degree
- 3 letters of recommendation from professional references
- College Transcripts
- English Language Proficiency
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 24 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1446 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.