Why to study
The Political Science graduate program at the University of Northern British Columbia, provides students with an advanced education in the discipline of Political Science at all levels including local, regional, national and international spheres. We specialize in comparative politics, political philosophy and Aboriginal-state relations, with additional specialties in other areas. Each student’s program of study is designed individually to meet his or her scholarly interests.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classics in Political Theory
- Resource Politics
- Social and Health Policy and Administration
- Topics in Society and Democracy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPolitical Science View 41 other Masters in Political Science in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form for admission to Graduate Programs.
- Application fee.
- Three assessment reports (letters of reference) sent directly to UNBC from the referees.
- Official transcripts (one copy) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Statement of Academic Interests (letter of intent).
- Official English Language Test Scores (required for applicants whose first language is NOT English) sent directly to UNBC from the testing agencies.
International3430 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National3430 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 CAD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
PT: Nat/Intl: $906 /semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.