- Microeconomic analysis: The microeconomics component gives students the tools for learning about corporate strategic decisions and strategic interactions within an ever-changing environment. Students focus on areas such as market and industrial organization, game theory and econometrics.
- Corporate finance: This field deals with the analysis of firm's financial decisions. The students get to grips with various analytical techniques according to each subject, and tackle quantitative case studies.
- Data analytics: Gaining crucial knowledge in econometrics, statistics and big data, the program equips students with the skills to analyze and interpret data.
The EDACF Master opens the door to wide range of professional opportunities. Corporate Finance, Consulting, and strategy management are just a few of the career paths our students can choose.
- Systemic Risk and Financial Institutions
- Data Scientist
- Lead Investment Analyst
- Investment Banking Associate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Organization
- Corporate Finance
- Market Design
- Environmental economics & policy in cities
- Financial Decisions under Risk
- Urban Eco. & Housing Market
- Case Studies in Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- November 13th - 5pm Paris time
- February 12th - 5pm Paris time
- April 30th - 5pm Paris time
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 37 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English level: C1
- A good level of mathematics and economie
- Open to students with a level in finance and engineering
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA14100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14100 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Application fee 90.00 EUR
Living costs for Palaiseau
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.