About the program
Students in this Engineering Management program from the Rowan University receive knowledge of administrative procedures such as budgeting, strategic decision making, and supervising.
Also, the combination of courses from Rowan's College of Engineering and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) accredited Rohrer College of Business equips students with the ideal balance of advanced technical knowledge and managerial skills required to advance as managers.
The Online Master of Engineering Management program is designed to make it convenient for working professionals to attend class and continue to pursue their engineering management career goals.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Facilities Management
- Systems in Engineering Management
- Management Skills for Engineers
- Quality In Engineering Management
- Managing Engineering Teams
- Engineering Economics
- Strategic Risk Management
- Project Management for Engineers
- Engineering Law And Ethics
- Engineering Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTechnology Management General Engineering & Technology View 698 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Provide reasons for pursuing the program. Describe how you might use this program to advance your career (educational goals beyond the master's level, if applicable, are also relevant).
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.