About the programe
The field of pharmaceutical science involves the integration of concepts from organic chemistry, biochemistry, physiology, pharmacology, and molecular biology for the design, and synthesis of drugs as well as for understanding the mechanism of drug action. As a practitioner in this field you may work on the discovery and development of novel drugs, creating efficient use of existing drugs, and lowering the cost of therapy employing less expensive protocols for manufacturing drugs.
Rowan University's M.S. in Pharmaceutical Science will provide you with a challenging and innovative learning environment so as to prepare you for further advanced graduate (Ph.D.) or professional (M.D./Pharm.D.) programs or scientific careers in the chemical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The program also provides highly specialized training and improves effective communication skills to make you more competitive in the job market when compared to the graduates of other less focused programs.
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Advanced Organic Synthesis
- Advanced Biochemistry Lecture
- Pharmaceutical Techniques
- Ms Thesis Research
- Advanced Seminar
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy View 459 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
- An online application and non-refundable application fee.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records- Students must have earned a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited school.
- Official Test Scores
- Recommendations from three individuals for Ph.D. programs and two for masters programs,
- Personal Statement- This is part of the online application.
- Interview with Admissions Committee-Required only for the Cell and Molecular Biology (PhD/MS) and Histopathology applicants.
- Optional Resume or CV
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.