About the program
The Chemical Engineering specialization emphasizes project management skills and industrially relevant research that prepares students for careers in high-tech fields. This program includes the following focus areas: Bioengineering & Biomedical Engineering; Polymer Science & Engineering; Separations; Reaction Engineering; Sustainability; and Engineering Pedagogy.
Students can choose between a thesis track and a coursework track. Students may also work on a project, which may be counted toward a coursework track degree. Most full time students work on funded research projects, leading to a thesis. Most part time students select the coursework track. In order to be eligible for a Teaching or Research Assistantship, students must select the thesis track.
- Thesis Track
- Non-Thesis Track
- Process Heat Transfer
- Membrane Process Technology
- Biochemical Engineering
- Safety In The Process Industries
- Transport Phenomena For Engineers
- Advanced Reactor Design
- Advanced Separation Process Technology
- Polymer Engineering
- Green Engineering Design In The Chemical Industry
- Fluid Flow Applications In Processing And Manufacturing
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Air Pollution Control
- Biomedical Process Engineering
- Advances In Particle Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry View 178 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.