The natural connection between eBusiness and supply chain management (SCM) necessitates the M.Sc. Programme in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management, which is offered and managed by the Department of Computing and Decision Sciences, Faculty of Business, Lingnan University.
The eBusiness and Supply Chain Management programme is mainly designed to educate students with information technology (IT) backgrounds about key management strategies and approaches in the eBusiness environment.
It also aims to help students with or without IT background understand and utilize the IT for supply chain integration in the international and global context.
Growing international focus on the management of supply chain operations in eBusiness and the emergency of related international and global issues indicate the importance and relevance of this programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Electronic Business
- Supply Chain Management in eBusiness
- Accounting and Financial Technology
- Business Data Analytics
- Mobile Technology and Applications in eBusiness
- Best Practices in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 3 other Masters in Retail Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International21030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21030 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National21030 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21030 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- HK$163,000 for both local and non-local students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.