The full-time Master of Science in Marketing and International Business programme from Lingnan University, enables degree-holders to advance their knowledge and skills in marketing and international business.
It helps graduates to understand the theories and practices of marketing and international business; demonstrate a global outlook and an understanding of cultural diversity, and its implications for marketing and management; analyses consumer and organisational buying behaviour, and its implications for marketing strategy; looks at international business concepts and trends in a way which internationalises business models and practices; and applies consulting skills to international marketing decisions and operations.
- Consumer Behavior
- Applied Marketing Research
- International Marketing Management
- International Trade and Investment
- Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Consulting Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 13 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a relevant bachelor's degree awarded by a recognised tertiary institution or have equivalent experiences and qualifications, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis; and
- An applicant whose undergraduate degree is not from a tertiary institution in Hong Kong or an English-speaking country should meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Applicants with some working experience will be preferred.
- The English language requirement is applicable only to applicants graduating from universities with a non-English medium of instruction.
- Applicants with a non-business degree, and those without a course in Marketing or Economics are required to pass a pre-entry bridging course prior to the start of this MSc Programme.
International22941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22941 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National22941 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22941 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
- Local students: HKD180,000 / programme
- Non-local students: HKD180,000 / programme
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.