The full-time Master of Science in Marketing and International Business programme from Lingnan University, enables degree-holders to advance their knowledge and skills in marketing and international business.
It helps graduates to understand the theories and practices of marketing and international business; demonstrate a global outlook and an understanding of cultural diversity, and its implications for marketing and management; analyses consumer and organisational buying behaviour, and its implications for marketing strategy; looks at international business concepts and trends in a way which internationalises business models and practices; and applies consulting skills to international marketing decisions and operations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Consumer Behavior
- Applied Marketing Research
- International Marketing Management
- International Trade and Investment
- Services Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Consulting Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 10 other Masters in Marketing in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International21675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21675 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National21675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21675 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: HKD168,000/programme
- Non-local students: HKD168,000/programme
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.