Students of the Family Nurse Practitioner program at The College of New Jersey may take up to six years of part-time study to complete either option.
TCNJ master’s programs in nursing challenge students to develop the advanced skills and knowledge expected of leaders in their professions. A rigorous program integrating academic inquiry, practical experience, and professional collaboration leads students to one of several areas of specialty. Students can choose from the following: Family, Adult-Gerontology Primary Care or Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Nurse Leader or School Nurse MSN. A unique MSN program is available to RN’s with non-nursing undergraduate baccalaureate degrees. This program of graduate study provides the expertise and mentorship needed to makes bold strides in graduate level prepared nursing practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmacology for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Advanced Human Pathophysiology
- Individual, Family, and Community Systems
- Advanced Holistic Health Assessment
- Primary Care
- Primary Care of the Childbearing Family
- Practicum in the Nurse Practitioner Role
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1386 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completed online application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable) – waived for TCNJ alumni
- Essay (personal statement)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For the current Graduate Admissions Testing and Waiver policy, please see Graduate Admission Testing Waivers
International17098 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8549 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17098 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8549 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ewing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.