At School Counseling from The College of New Jersey, prior to the beginning of the School Counseling option at The College of New Jersey students attend an orientation and are required to review the Department’s online Student Manual which details the curriculum, policies and procedures of the program. In addition, students attend a clinical orientation and are asked to read the Department’s online Clinical Manual prior to enrolling in the clinical sequence of the program in order to prepare them for this capstone experience.
The Department of Counselor Education at The College of New Jersey has been continuously accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) since 1991. TCNJ’s School Counseling program is currently accredited until October 31, 2021.
- Statistics and Research in Counseling
- Human Development
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Multicultural Counseling
- Career Counseling and Placement
- Counseling Theory and Techniques
- Group Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSchool Counselling Educational Psychology View 593 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Completed online application
- $75 application fee (non-refundable) – waived for TCNJ alumni
- Essay (personal statement)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE). For the current Graduate Admissions Testing and Waiver policy, please see Graduate Admission Testing Waivers
International14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
National14954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7477 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Ewing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.