The Department of Physician Assistant Studies at Upstate Medical University SUNY was developed in 2009 as a result of the health care needs of Central New York.
- As reported by the Health Resources and Service Administration, fourteen of the seventeen counties encompassing the Central New York corridor from Canada to Pennsylvania are designated as health provider shortage areas.
- The need for physician assistant services in these communities is documented by these designated medically underserved communities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy
- Professional Issues
- Population Medicine
- EKG Interpretation
- General Medicine
- Human Physiology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 469 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores recommended but not required.
- The average GPA for the incoming Fall 2020 class is 3.5 and the average cumulative GRE is 313; however, we holistically review applications with a wide range of scores and GPAs.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Three original letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record and potential for investigative research. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
International29980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14990 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
National29980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14990 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
In-State16220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8110 USD per semester and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.