The Department of Physician Assistant Studies at Upstate Medical University SUNY was developed in 2009 as a result of the health care needs of Central New York.
- As reported by the Health Resources and Service Administration, fourteen of the seventeen counties encompassing the Central New York corridor from Canada to Pennsylvania are designated as health provider shortage areas.
- The need for physician assistant services in these communities is documented by these designated medically underserved communities.
- Human Anatomy
- Professional Issues
- Population Medicine
- EKG Interpretation
- General Medicine
- Human Physiology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 784 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Upstate Medical University SUNY and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Central Application Service for Physician Assistants.
- Upstate Supplemental Application - Once your application is received from CASPA, we will e-mail you your Login ID and PIN that will allow you to access our Secondary Application. Please do not create an account on your own from our Admissions Login page as that will not allow you to access the PA Secondary Application. The Secondary Application must be submitted to Upstate Medical University along with a $65.00 application fee no later than November 20th.
- Official GRE scores must be sent directly to CASPA. The SUNY Upstate CASPA GRE code is 4523.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 36 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 36 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.