This work is supported by extramural funding, particularly from NIH.
- To continue this excellent tradition in research and teaching and to keep pace with changes in Pharmacology, our department at Upstate Medical University SUNY is enhancing its research strengths and expanding into new research areas.
- Pharmacology is the science of cellular and molecular biology, physiology and disease, in relation to drug action. It is central to the translation of basic research into medicines.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Biostatistics
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Pharmacology Seminar
- Methods of Pharamcology Research
- Cardiovascular Physiology and Pharmacology
- Apoptosis and Cancer Pharamcology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 205 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores recommended but not required.
- The average GPA for the incoming Fall 2020 class is 3.5 and the average cumulative GRE is 313; however, we holistically review applications with a wide range of scores and GPAs.
- Transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended.
- Three original letters of recommendation from people familiar with your academic record and potential for investigative research. Applicants will submit their reference's information when filling out their application for admission. Upon submission of the application, the references will receive instructions on how to submit them through MyUpstate.
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11550 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5655 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.