The mission of The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Graduate Athletic Training Program (UTC GATP) is to prepare students to provide evidence-based and patient-centered clinical services that will optimize the quality of health care received by physically active people of any age.
- Develop critical thinking skills that will guide future clinical practice and foster commitment to lifelong continuing education
- Provide opportunities for interaction with students from different disciplines that will promote development of problem-solving skills
- Develop the ability to assist, interpret, and report research that will advance the practice of athletic training
- Athletic Training Techniques
- Foundational Concepts for Management of Musculoskeletal Dysfunction
- Cadaver Anatomy of the Trunk and Extremities
- Orthopaedic Evaluation
- Therapeutic Exercise in Rehabilitation
- General Medical Aspects in Athletic Training
- Professional Behaviors for Athletic Trainers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Sciences View 574 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Language Proficiency: Scores must be no more than two years old. Applicants who have received a degree from a U.S. institution in the past two years are exempt from the language proficiency requirement.
- Financial Documents: Documentation of financial resources sufficient for nine months of study must be received prior to issuance of an I-20.
- Copy of valid passport
- Academic Credentials: UTC requires submission of all transcripts and degree certificates earned outside of the U.S.
International6634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13269 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National6634 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13269 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State2618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5237 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Chattanooga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.