This program is designed to provide individuals with an in-depth understanding in their chosen area, further preparing them for work in industry, government, and education, or for further graduate studies. Completion of the program requires thirty-six (36) semester credit hours, which includes an area of application or an internship. There is also an option of composing a final thesis. Students must maintain a minimum institutional cumulative GPA of 3.0, and are subject to all regulations of the UTC Graduate School.
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Introduction to Analysis II
- Linear Algebra and Matrix Theory
- Complex Analysis Math
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 431 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United States
- An application for admission on the form provided by the University.
- A draft drawn on a U.S. bank or money order for the $40.00 U.S. nonrefundable application fee.
- Clear copy of current passport showing photo and expiration date.
- Official copies of all US college/university transcripts.
- An official TOEFL score of 550 or above is required. (A score of 213 or above on the computer-based test, or a score of 79 or above on the Internet-based test, is considered equivalent to a score of 550 or above on the paper-based test.) IELTS scores must be 6.0 or higher.
- Evidence of financial resources.
- International students are required to have health insurance.
- Program requirements.
International9042 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9042 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5010 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.