Graduates of this program are:
- prepared to acknowledge and utilize the less formal social exchange between people and systems that exist in rural communities.
- educated on how to identify and develop resources, and how to use natural helping networks.
- expected to employ a broad range of approaches, theories and models in their practice and to develop skills that enable them to perform multiple roles in the helping process.
- aware of the importance of examining issues of diversity; social work values and ethics; how to identify, prevent and interrupt social and economic injustice; and the importance of community empowerment.
More informationVisit official programme website
For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesSocial Work View 353 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Personal & Professional Orientation Paper (see details on pg. 2 of Social Work Application)
- Department of Social Work Applicant Reference Form
- Recommendation letters
- Transcripts (GPA in last 60 hours of the undergraduate degree)
- Standard Program - 3.0 GPA
- Advanced Standing Program - 3.2 GPA
International534 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 534 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 267 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.