Students at Accountancy from Gonzaga University are challenged to look beyond the numbers and understand the impact of financial information. The hallmarks of our system include a diverse and challenging curriculum, dedicated and knowledgeable faculty, and strong connections to employers in the public and private sector.
Graduates with Accountancy from Gonzaga University will:
- skills in advanced technical accounting, data analysis, and professional writing
- be effective and ethical accounting professionals who make a positive impact throughout their careers.
- Sustainability Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud & Forensic Examination
- Current Issues in Managerial Accounting
- Advanced Analytics for Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Professional Writing Workshop
- Financial Accounting Theory & Practice
- Professional Ethics
- Audit Research & Practice
- Corporate Governance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Gonzaga has "rolling" admissions. However, it is best if you submit all application materials a minimum of three months prior to the beginning of the semester
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Accounting View 667 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Three Short Essays
- Two Confidential Recommendations
- Professional Resume
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Exam - WAIVED for non-international applicants
- All official international transcripts must be evaluated by either ECE (Educational Credentials Evaluators) or WES (World Education Services)
- Official TOEFL (minimum 230 c-bt, or 88 i-bt) or IELTS (minimum of 6.5) is required for applicants whose native language is not English
- Financial Declaration Form and supporting bank statement (see Financial Status section below)
- An in-person or Skype interview with the Director of the respective program is required
- GPA 3.0
International30690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30690 USD per year during 12 months.
National30690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30690 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.