In addition to advanced instruction in research methods and statistical analysis, students will deepen their education in several core content areas of psychological science.
The research facilities recently underwent a complete renovation and modernization, and include many resources:
- Computer-assisted research labs, including survey administration, subliminal stimuli presentation, reaction time tasks, biofeedback, and eye-tracking abilities.
- Well-equipped animal behavior research laboratory and housing facility for investigation of behavior, learning and memory.
- Access to essential research and statistical software including DirectRT, E-Prime, MediaLab, Qualtrics, and SPSS.
- Research Methodology
- Applied Analysis of Psychological Research I
- Program Development, Implementation, and Analysis
- Applied Analysis of Psychological Research II
- Foundations of Organizational Psychology
- Foundations of Cognitive Psychology
- Foundations of Social Psychology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 909 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA or 3.25 GPA during the last 60 hours
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 in their undergraduate major
- A completed undergraduate or graduate statistics class with a minimum grade of “C”
- A completed online application
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended since leaving high school.
- Official GRE scores
International534 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 534 USD per credit and a duration of .
National267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 267 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.