Students in the Environmental Sciences program at Arkansas State University are required to complete a Thesis project and all MS core course requirements which include taking one class in each of three categories: Environmental Chemistry/Soil and Water Science, Environmental Policy, Law & Economics, and Interdisciplinary Environmental Studies.
Students are required to complete an Internship external to the university. Students are also required to complete all MS core course requirements which include taking one class in each of three categories: Environmental Chemistry/Soil and Water Science, Environmental Policy, Law & Economics, and Interdisciplinary Environmental Studies.
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Law and Administration
- Environmental Sustainability
- Conservation Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 701 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- A completed online application, along with the $30 application fee
- One copy of official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate course work attempted, to be sent directly from the institution(s) previously attended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE showing a minimum score of 150 on both the verbal and quantitative sections of the exam
- International student applicants must demonstrate a satisfactory level of proficiency in the English language if English is not their native language
- Statement of Purpose. In essay form, state your reasons for undertaking graduate study in the Environmental Sciences. Please describe your qualifications for the academic program to which you are applying and your objectives in undertaking this program
- Resume (C.V.)
International15194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7597 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15194 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7597 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State8546 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4273 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Jonesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.