Through this program, you focus on areas of learning that include designing curriculum, implementing research-based instructional strategies, using assessments for learning, and how to effectively motivate students and manage your classroom.
Within this master's degree, students focus on areas of learning that include:
- Developing dispositions, knowledge, and skills to become a building-level school leader and administrator
- Building learning communities that support the success of all students and promote continuous organizational improvement
- Integrating theory and practice through authentic, performance-based field activities
Students are required to complete 36 hours of coursework. The Capstone course is the final course taken and requires that all other courses are successfully completed to enroll. Courses are tightly integrated and focused on application-based curriculum. This program can be completed in as little as 20 months.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Statistics and Research
- Philosophies of Education
- Ethical Leadership
- School Law
- School and Community Relations
- Planning and Resource Allocation
- Theories of Instruction
- Supervision and Evaluation of Teaching
- Administration and Supervision of Special Education
- Curriculum Management
- Supervised Internship
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 595 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
For more information please check the programme`s website.
International534 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 534 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
National267 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 267 USD per credit and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.