Sociology from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) is designed for those who are interested in pursuing a general education in sociology as well as developing research skills and those considering the pursuit of a PhD. in sociology in the future.
- Marriage Counselor
- Human Services Caseworker
- International Business
- Admissions Counselor
- Market Researcher
- Probation Officer
- Non-Profit Program Administration
- Social and Community Service Managers
- Advanced Statistics and Research
- Community Organization and Analysis (Ethnographic Methods)
- Program Evaluation
- Sociology of Media and Popular Culture (Content Analysis)
- Race and Ethnic Relations (Participant Observation)
- Inequality, Crime, & Justice (life Narratives)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 544 other Masters in Social Work in United States
- Letters of recommendation
- An undergraduate overall grade-point average of at least 3.00*
- Show promise for advanced study and research, as judged by the applicant's previous scholastic record
- English Proficiency
- Statement of purpose
- Transcripts from all institutions of higher education attended by the student.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university or have completed work equivalent for such a degree and equivalent to the degree given at this University
International15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 12 months.
National15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3873 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.