Mathematics from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) provides an opportunity to extend and broaden training in the natural sciences, physical sciences, and mathematics.
Graduates with Mathematics from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- understand core graduate mathematics material and students must demonstrate substantial comprehension of Linear Algebra and Analysis, the common core subjects required of all students in the program.
- gain competence in written and oral communication
- be able to deliver written and oral presentations demonstrating comprehension of complex mathematical content and the ability to communicate that complex mathematical content to a broad audience (general department faculty and graduate students).
- develop a more sophisticated view of mathematics than is achieved in the undergraduate program.
- Modern Algebra
- Modern Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 222 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
- Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Must have completed at least 40 semester hours in the natural sciences and mathematics, including one year of calculus.
- Must have a GPA of 3.00 or higher, on a 4.00 scale.
- Must submit GRE General Test scores, from the most recent test, taken within the last 2 years. A percentile of 80 or higher is recommended on the Quantitative Reasoning portion.
- English language proficiency
- A Financial Statement for International Students Form, with the required documentation
- A $60.00 non-refundable application fee
- An official transcript from each college/university attended, which should be translated by an official agency that is approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services
- 2 Letters of recommendation from faculty at colleges/universities attended
International15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 24 months.
National15462 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7731 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State7746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3873 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.