Software Engineering from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) offers a unique environment to study, learn, and share experiences surrounding this special engineering discipline. Our faculty comes from a broad spectrum of backgrounds. Many have had years of experience in industry prior to joining the faculty. The result is a diverse melting pot of ideas, technologies, and experiences.
Graduates with Software Engineering from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- know the proven principles/techniques/tools, current standards, and best practices of Software Engineering.
- perform independent research in the area of Software Engineering.
- apply the Software Engineering process in the software system project.
- develop effective communication skills and professionalism.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Discrete Mathematics
- Software Engineering
- Software Design
- Software Maintenance
- Software Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 504 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- A Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, or information systems.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0; awarded within the past five years) or minimum 148 GRE (new grading scale), quantitative portion.
- It is recommended that the applicant have two years experience with commercial, industrial or government software development or maintenance.
- A concise statement of experience and career goals.
- A completed online application, including all required supporting documentation.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- TOEFL or ILETS of 6.5 or higher is required for English Proficiency.
- Course by Course Evaluation is required
International16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8235 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4725 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.