Health Promotion from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) draws from a number of complementary disciplines including psychology, sociology, biological and clinical sciences, and business (marketing and management). In the words of the World Health Organization, health promotion is "the process of enabling people to increase control over, and to improve, their health."
Graduates with Health Promotion from University of Colorado Colorado Springs (UCCS) will:
- learn how lifestyle influences health
- how to be a more effective advocate for healthy living
- learn how to create and evaluate health behavior change programs
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Physical Activity and Public Health
- Food, Culture, Community, and Health
- Dietary Supplements
- Aging, Physical Activity, and Health
- Public Relations and Social Media
- Human Growth and Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Remaining applicants meeting the final admission deadline will be awarded admission based on availability of seats.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1104 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Completion of GRE with a recommended minimum score of 290 combined on math and verbal, and analytical writing recommended minimum score of 3.5.
- 3 letters of reference
- Official transcripts from all institutions where undergraduate credit was earned
- Goal statement
- Resume or CV
- Application fee $60.00.
International15882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7941 USD per semester during 24 months.
National15882 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7941 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9114 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4557 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.