As an exercise science professional, you need the knowledge and skill to:
- Pursue advanced education in exercise science or a related discipline
- Apply for ACSM, ASEP, or NSCA certification
- Gain employment within the health promotion and human performance industries
You can gain these skills in Georgia Southern’s Exercise Science master’s program (an M.S. in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science).
Student Learning OutcomesUpon completion of the Kinesiology, Exercise Science program of the Georgia Southern University, students will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the research process and how it is used to solve problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the current issues and trends in Exercise Science.
- Demonstrate an understanding of advanced concepts and theories in Exercise Science.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of theoretical knowledge to practical situations or issues in Exercise Science.
Career opportunities in Exercise Science include:
- health promotion
- work-site rehabilitation
- exercise physiology
- cardiac rehabilitation
- exercise therapy
- wellness programming
Possible job settings include corporations, hospitals, wellness and fitness centers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Exercise Physiology
- Laboratory Techniques in Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Applications of Biomechanics
- Instrumentation and Techniques in Biochemics
- Human Performance and Nutrition
- Data Analysis in Kinesiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 1256 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. A degree in Exercise Science is preferred, but it is not required.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (4.0 scale).
- A concise, 1-2 page, well-written personal statement that describes your professional goals.
- A full vitae or resume that includes the following: work history, professional experiences, membership and participation in professional organizations, other experiences related to the academic program, contact information for a minimum of three references
International13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6630 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6630 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State3324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1662 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.