About Oral Biology at Augusta University
Faculty embrace an interdisciplinary approach that promotes research training emphasizing integrative methodologies including expertise in molecular, cellular at both in vitro and in vivo levels.
We offer a Oral Biology program at the Augusta University. The strong connection between the basic sciences and clinical care is emphasized in every course. Teaching the students in this manner allows faculty to engage students and inspire them to discover new scientific findings that improve the clinical sciences and strengthens the need for life-long learning.
- Faculty members are active in several national and international organizations including the International Association for Dental Research, the American Association for Dental Research, American Dental Education Association, American Heart Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry Research Foundation and the International Academy of Oral Oncology, as well as the National Institute of Health (NIH)/National Institution of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) where they serve on committees and review groups. Several faculty members also serve on the editorial boards as reviewers for major scientific journals.
- These associations demonstrate excellence, integrity, and leadership in our faculty. These attributes are also expected and demonstrated by our students as evident by a high success rate in securing presentations at national meetings and winning national awards in their specialties.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Topics in Oral Biology
- Research Proposal Development
- Graduate Oral Biology Seminar
- Journal Club in Oral Biology
- Investigation of a Problem
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDentistry Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 439 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in United States
- Degree Requirement
- Official Transcripts
- Transcript/Credential Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Requirements
- TOEFL Requirements (if applicable)
International25924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12962 USD per semester during 12 months.
National25924 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12962 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4684 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Augusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.