The Public Administration program offered by Augusta University enhances the performance of public and nonprofit organizations in our region, state, and the nation by preparing public service leaders to competently and ethically lead public and nonprofit organizations.
As an interdisciplinary professional degree program, we seek to:
- provide a broad education for individuals entering government and nonprofit organizations in administrative positions,
- enhance the capabilities and performance of individuals currently serving in management positions in our region,
- produce impactful public administration research,
- emphasize the importance of diversity and inclusion in public service, and
- provide curriculum offerings and outreach that strengthen the governing capacity in the region.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Public Administration
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Leadership and Ethics
- Public Budgeting
- Analytical Tools for Decision Makers
- Public Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration View 553 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended by the applicant.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) scores. Scores must be within the last five years. The MPA Director can recommend a waiver to The Graduate School for the GRE requirement, for applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A current resume.
- A 500-1,000 word typed personal statement that describes the applicant's career at the present time, where he or she wants to be in five years, and how the MPA program will help the applicant get there.
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States
- Completed immunization form
- TOEFL Exam Scores: Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test scores are required for applicants whose first language is not English.
International18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9386 USD per semester during 12 months.
National18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9386 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2752 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Augusta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.