If you're ready to advance your career in public service, then you are in the right place!
In today's rapidly changing world, collaboration is the key to improving our world. To address today's complex problems, government leaders must work proactively with nonprofit organizations and for-profit businesses.
The Master of Public Administration at the Augusta University is the degree of choice for professionals working in government and the nonprofit sector. Why? Because it gives students practical skills in working with others to address the complex problems facing our government and our society.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Survey of Public Administration
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Leadership and Ethics
- Public Budgeting
- Analytical Tools for Decision Makers
- Public Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended by the applicant.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) scores. Scores must be within the last five years. The MPA Director can recommend a waiver to The Graduate School for the GRE requirement, for applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- A current resume.
- A 500-1,000 word typed personal statement that describes the applicant's career at the present time, where he or she wants to be in five years, and how the MPA program will help the applicant get there.
- Verification of lawful presence in the United States
- Completed immunization form
- TOEFL Exam Scores: Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test scores are required for applicants whose first language is not English.
International18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9386 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18772 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9386 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2752 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.