The curriculum of the Public Administration program of University of West Georgia is designed for those individuals who are either now in the public service or who are seeking a career in government or nonprofit agencies.
The MPA program is designed: (1) to augment the skills and knowledge of those already in the public service; (2) to provide a professional graduate degree program to meet the growing need for many additional skilled, knowledgeable public administrators; (3) to encourage students to pursue careers in government by providing public administration education; and (4) to equip superior students for research and study at the doctoral level.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of public service values including ethics, democracy, and constitutional principles.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of generalist management techniques and skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of linkage between theory and practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Budgeting and Financial Management
- Theory of Public Administration and Ethics
- Research Methods for Public Administration
- Public Organizational Theory
- Public Policy Analysis and Program Evaluation
- Administrative Law and Procedures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Graduate Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Graduate Admissions Office
- GRE scores
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors or from job supervisors.
- A minimum 2.5 cumulative grade average (GPA) equivalent on a 4.0 scale
- A personal statement of about 1,000 words
- A current resume
- English Language proficiency
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5610 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5610 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1446 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.