The Psychology program of University of West Georgia is generalist and integrative, allowing students to dwell in both the historical and theoretical foundations of psychology as well as linger in some specific conceptual and applied areas of focus. We do the work of head, and heart, and hand.
- Understand Personal Growth and Transformation as it relates to self and others
- Understand humanistic/transpersonal approaches to psychology and their application to subdisciplines in psychology
- Understand and apply human science research methodologies
- Understand Humanistic Psychology's relationship to the helping professions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History and Philosophy of Psychology
- Psychology of Dreams
- Psychology of Myth and Symbol
- Horizon Seminar
- Groups and Group Process
- Eastern and Transpersonal Psychologies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 948 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- All graduate applicants must complete the online Graduate Application. A one-time application fee of $40 is required
- Official transcripts from a regionally or nationally accredited institution are required and should be sent directly to the UWG Graduate Admissions Office
- GPA of 2.5 on undergraduate degree
- Official GRE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Personal narrative statement
International11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5610 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State2892 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1446 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Carrollton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.