Students at Teaching - Teacher Leadership from Mount Holyoke College incorporate their learning and professional growth throughout the program into a meaningful experience that launches them into the next phase of their career. As experienced teachers, they create personalized capstone projects based on their passions, needs and leadership goals.
Students at Teaching - Teacher Leadership from Mount Holyoke College will:
- Develop a working knowledge of the Teacher Leader Model Standards and identify areas for applying these principles to encourage personal and professional growth.
- Develop an understanding of the field of Teacher Leadership in the U.S. and globally as a means of aligning personal and professional leadership goals with trends across contexts.
- Articulate personal and professional leadership goals related to instructional practice, advocacy, professional development and andragogy, educating the whole child, data-driven instruction, and policy-making, and develop a continuous practice of self-reflection and improvement.
- Develop a foundational understanding of education policy, including how policies are created, implemented, and modified, and how teachers can work to inform broad based changes.
- Fostering a Collaborative Culture for Learning
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Facilitating Instructional Improvements
- Promoting Professional Learning
- Teacher Leadership and Global Education Reform
- Owning Assessment and Data for Student Learning
- Equity and Social Justice: A Teacher’s Role
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Educational Leadership View 3571 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your online application
- An application fee
- Official copies of your undergraduate transcripts, and
- Other materials as required.
- A personal statement
- 2 recommendations
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
International12832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 802 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 802 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for South Hadley
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.