Graduates are also positioned to work as researchers at universities, government and non-profit agencies, and at national laboratories such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
The Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences offered by Chapman University is a 2-year, year-round thesis program for students interested in the following research areas:
- Drug Design and Discovery/Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutics, Drug Delivery, And Pharmacokinetics
- Structural Biology
- Social and Administrative Sciences
Why Choose CUSP?CUSP will provide students with a solid foundation in an integrated and interdisciplinary program within the pharmaceutical sciences that combines:
- A comprehensive education and training to include strong foundational pharmaceutical sciences knowledge, ethics, and regulatory issues related to research trials from bench work to translational science
- Leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship in drug and medical devices development through didactic course work and active-learning internships
- Course work that broadens the trainees’ background to complement research development in future Ph.D. programs or career opportunities in the industry
- An optional global experience that combines research, language immersion and an understanding of cultural nuances
- Ethics, Regulation and the Pharmaceutical Pipeline
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Introduction to Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Processes
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Seminar in Pharmaceutical Sciences I
- Seminar in Pharmaceutical Sciences II
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 159 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university or college or international university in one of the following subjects
- Two letters of recommendation from a professor or employer who is familiar with your academic abilities.
- A personal statement of approximately 500-1,000 words
- A copy of official transcript from the bachelor’s degree granting institution
- A resume or curriculum vitae including relevant experience
Additional Information for International Students
- Transcripts – Applicants submitting transcripts from foreign universities must submit: transcripts in the native language as well as an English translation.
- Unofficial English Proficiency Exam results may be submitted with Student Test ID number.
International2150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2150 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2150 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2150 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.