Through interdisciplinary learning experiences, the Leadership Development program offered by Chapman University educates leaders to build equitable and just communities in schools, institutes of higher education, and other organizational settings.
The MLD develops leaders who are capable of shaping leadership in others and serving purposes that transcend themselves to promote the common good of all. Modeling the core values of Attallah College—self-awareness, caring, courage, service, affirming diversity, and civic engagement—the MLD program appeals to a range of professionals in educationally diverse settings. Our graduates develop the skills to be creative and innovative in driving purposeful and sustained change.
- Cohort model
- 30 units
- Multiple travel study opportunities
- Low student-to-faculty ratio with personalized education
- Interactive and engaging discussion-based classes
- Interterm and Summer classes offered
- Designed for working individuals with late afternoon and evening classes (4 pm and 7 pm)
- Independent study options
- Intership opportunities available
- Majority of admitted students receive some level of financial support
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Leadership Development
- Leadership and Organizations
- Democracy and Social Change
- Diversity and Community
- Leadership in International Contexts: Travel Course
- Images of Leadership in Popular Culture
- Peace Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Management, Organisation & Leadership International Development View 2230 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit an online application
- Statement of Intent (prompt can be found within the online application)
- Current resume
- Official transcripts from all degree-granting colleges/universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- $60 application fee
International15975 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1065 USD per credit during 24 months.
National15975 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1065 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.