These realities demand a new generation of highly educated leaders in criminal justice, homeland security, corporate security and other public sector entities.
- You can gain the knowledge, skills, and credentials to join this elite company through the Master of Professional Studies Program in Homeland Security and Criminal Justice Leadership (MPS) at St. John’s University.
- Criminal Justice
- Leadership Issues in Critical Incident Management
- Criminological Theory
- Global Terrorism
- Leadership in Media Relations
- Issues in Global Security
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminal Justice Leadership View 236 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Evidence of a Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A record of scholarly achievement which is evidenced by a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Two letters of recommendation attesting to the applicant’s ability to achieve academic success at the graduate level of study
- A thoughtful, well-written essay of approximately 300 words describing the applicant’s reasons for seeking this graduate degree
International48420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1345 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48420 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1345 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.