Combining the academic, clinical, and research resources of UAMS with the computational, scientific, academic, and research capabilities of UALR, this program prepares students to function in an interdisciplinary research environment.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Bioinformatics Theory and Applications (UALR-fall)
- Biometry (UALR-fall)
- Biometrical Analysis I (UAMS)
- Molecular Biology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiotechnology Bioinformatics View 157 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
- Completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited undergraduate program;
- Maintained a cumulative grade point average (GPA) or 3.0 in undergraduate degree;
- Completed at least 3 hours of undergraduate psychology coursework with an understanding of the broad field of psychology;
- Completed undergraduate course work (at least 6 hours) in statistics and research methods receiving at least a “B” in each of those courses;
- Received at least the following on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE): 151 GRE-Verbal and 146 GRE-Quantitative Reasoning with at least a 3.5 on the Analytical Writing.
- Submitted a letter of intent.
- Submitted letters of recommendation. Applicants should obtain three letters of recommendation from college or university faculty familiar with the applicant’s academic work. These letters should be on college or university letterhead and sent directly to the UALR Graduate School.
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.