The Accounting program from Fairfield University not only meets these professional needs, it also addresses the educational requirements of most states for CPA certification. Students who choose the taxation track must complete at last six courses in tax (though seven are strongly advised). In addition, all students complete research coursework.
The curriculum includes off time to take the CPA exam and complete paid internships. This program must be completed on a full-time basis, beginning in the summer and ending the following May. This cohort model insures a strong sense of community among all the students, as well as opportunities to work closely with the Dolan School’s accounting faculty.
Today's graduate student must be prepared with skills to last a lifetime of job searches and career shifts. Dolan’s close partnerships with nationally recognized companies and successful alumni will open the door to top notch learning opportunities and lifelong connections. Whether students are looking to start their career, advance their career within their current organization, or pivot to another career, Dolan will provide students with the necessary skills and resources needed to succeed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information for Decision-Making
- Issues in a Regulatory Reporting Environment
- Property Transactions: Regulatory and Tax Issues
- International Accounting
- Law of Commercial Transactions: Advanced Studies in the Uniform Commercial Code
- Accounting for Governments, Hospitals, and Universities
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 118 other Masters in Taxation in United States
- A Non-refundable $60 Application Fee
- A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history. (Submit Online)
- A Personal Statement of self-evaluation of work experience and career objectives. (Submit Online)
- Official transcripts from all universities/colleges attended. (All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved evaluating service.)
- Two Recommendation Forms and Letters from a current employer, supervisor or professor. The Recommendations are completed online. At the time of application you will need to provide your two Recommender's names and e-mail addresses.
- Interviews. Applicants may be required to participate in an interview as part of the admission process. If required, candidates will be contacted by the program director to schedule an appointment.
International1050 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1050 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1050 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1050 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
per credit hour
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.