The MS in Accountancy will prepare students to successfully enter the accounting profession and satisfy the educational requirements to become a Certified Public Accountant. The program features professional accounting research methods using electronic databases as well as computer auditing techniques. Ethics and professional services are stressed throughout the program. This program at Marshall University is essential to helping meet the demand for public accountants in West Virginia.
- The Master of Science in Accountancy will prepare you to successfully enter the profession of public accounting
- No other Master of Science in Accountancy program is offered in the state of West Virginia
MS in Accountancy Mission Statement:
The mission of the Master of Science in Accountancy program is to prepare students to succeed in the profession of accountancy and/or business by enhancing technical skills and knowledge that encompass professional competency, communication proficiency, and research abilities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Federal Taxation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesAccounting Business Information Systems View 540 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Submit Your Application
- The application requires a $150 non-refundable application fee
- Official Transcripts and Evaluations: Official final bachelor’s degree transcript and degree certificate must be sent in the original language, accompanied by a certified English translation and contain ALL college or university academic credits and grades. The transcripts must be sent directly to the Marshall University Office of Admissions by the registrar or equivalent office at the institution that you attend.
- Evidence of English Language Proficiency
- Affidavit of Financial Support
International21162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10581 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National21162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10581 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State8828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4414 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Metro Residents: $7786
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.