At Computer Science from University of Tulsa students are engaged in many interesting and high-impact research projects. As a consequence, they enjoy opportunities at conferences and meetings to network and interact with other professionals in their field.
- Software developer
- Game developer
- Systems analyst
- Security architect
- Research scientist
- Operating Systems
- Computer Applications Programming
- System Administration
- Data Communication and Networking
- Emerging Information Technology Junior Seminar
- Special Topics in Computer Science
- Compiler Construction
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Game Engine Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security Software Engineering View 346 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.