At Biological Science from University of Tulsa we prepare these graduate students for careers in education, industry and government, or for continued graduate studies. A wide range of research opportunities are available to graduate students including basic studies in bioinformatics, cellular and molecular biology, developmental biology, ecology, genetics, microbiology, molecular systematics, neuroscience, virology and other areas.
Students at Biological Science from University of Tulsa will:
- Conduct original research of significant magnitude for publication.
- Exhibit knowledge of the scientific study undertaken beyond that expected of a technician.
- Write up and defend research results.
- Protein Structure and Function
- Environmental Microbiology
- Population Genetics
- Experimental Microbiology
- Population Ecology
- Pathogenic Microbiology
- Selected Topics in Microbiology
- Animal Behavior
- Experimental Techniques in Molecular Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Genetics View 495 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay)
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential
- Official or unofficial transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. will also need to submit TOEFL or IELTS results
International41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.