Flexible degree requirements lead to careers in biology, health fields and professional or graduate school.
Students work directly with faculty in a specified area of research and plan a program of courses and overall research goals in consultation with their supervising professor. We prepare these graduate students for careers in education, industry and government, or for continued graduate studies. A wide range of research opportunities are available to graduate students including basic studies in bioinformatics, cellular and molecular biology, developmental biology, ecology, genetics, microbiology, molecular systematics, neuroscience, virology and other areas. In addition to laboratory based studies, research opportunities are available at field sites in northeast Oklahoma and field stations in other locations. An in-depth understanding of one area of specialization is achieved through elective courses, independent study and dissertation research.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Protein Structure and Function
- Environmental Microbiology
- Population Genetics
- Experimental Microbiology
- Population Ecology
- Pathogenic Microbiology
- Selected Topics in Microbiology
- Introduction to Virology
- Animal Behavior
- Experimental Techniques in Molecular Biology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology View 868 other Masters in Biology in United States
- A completed Graduate School application (paper or online) with a Statement of Purpose.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- Official GRE General Test results sent directly from Educational Testing Services (ETS)
- $55 application fee
- International students who studied at a university outside of the U.S. should submit official TOEFL or IELTS results
International1235 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1235 USD per module and a duration of .
National1235 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1235 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.