For those with an accounting degree, a nine-month, 30-unit MAcc Program for early-career accounting professionals or recent graduates exists.
This Master of Accounting from University of the Pacific prepares individuals to apply for licensure as a Certified Public Accountant under California's new accounting education rules. In addition to advanced courses in financial accounting, auditing, federal income tax, financial statement analysis, and accounting research techniques, the program includes seven units of ethics-related coursework, including a course on Ethics for the Professional Accountant.
To enhance the management potential of its graduates, the program also requires courses in leadership, negotiation, and corporate social responsibility.
Students who have earned a Bachelor of Accounting or its equivalent can complete the Master of Accounting in two semesters as long as they meet the prerequisites of two semesters of intermediate accounting, one semester of tax accounting, and one semester of auditing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Professional Accounting Ethics
- Professional Accounting Research Methods and Topics
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Round 1: Fall Priority Date: JANUARY 15
- Round 2: Fall On-time: MARCH 1
- Round 3: Fall Late: JUNE 1
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 1156 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed GradCAS application
- Two letters of recommendation (recommended, but not required)
- One to two years of work experience (preferred, but not required)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (to GradCAS Processing Center)
- An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) Score
- International applicants should closely review the International Student Checklist page for additional document and testing requirements
International11152 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11152 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$ 11152 - $ 22762
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.