The program is intended for students with a bachelor’s degree in any field of engineering (industrial and systems, mechanical, electrical, civil, etc.) and has as its goal the provision of the tools and skills necessary for making sound management decisions in industry and business while retaining one’s commitment to a specialized engineering field of endeavor. Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering technology, information technology or related fields will be considered for admission, but they may be required to take one or more preparatory courses in engineering.
- Statistical Methods in Engineering
- Engineering Operations Research - Stochastic Models
- Linear and Integer Optimization
- Statistical Methods in Research and Production
- Applied Linear Models II
- Signal and Linear Systems Analysis
- Computer Simulation of Discrete Event Systems
- E-Commerce and ERP
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Foundations of Systems Engineering I
- Engineering Decision Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1503 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Before an applicant’s file can be reviewed for full program admission, all application documents must be received in Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning by the semester deadlines listed below. Incomplete applications will not be sent to departments for admission review.
- Admission to graduate study at Oakland University is selective. In making admission recommendations to Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning, each department assesses the potential of applicants for success in the program by examining their undergraduate records, goal statement, letters of recommendation, prerequisite courses and any other admission requirements established by the academic department.
International1027 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1027 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1027 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1027 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State738 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 738 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.