Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at Oakland University is the term used to denote a student’s successful completion of coursework toward a certificate or degree. Federal regulations require the Office of Financial Aid to monitor Satisfactory Academic Progress for all financial aid recipients each semester.
All Teacher Leadership accepted applicants, in consultation with their assigned faculty program adviser, must develop a plan of study that details specific courses the students will use to satisfy their degree requirements. The plan of study must be approved by the faculty program adviser and submitted by the student to Graduate Study and Lifelong Learning.
All students must schedule a program planning appointment with an adviser, after being notified of acceptance to a program, as follows:
- Students accepted into a master’s program should call the faculty advisers identified in their letters of acceptance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Leadership
- Collaborative Leadership
- Technology for Leadership
- Teacher Leader as Change Agent for Equitable Schools
- Teacher Leaders in the Education Profession
- Teacher Leader as Highly Effective Instructor
- Teacher Leader as Collaborative Practitioner
- Action Research in Your Classroom
- Action Research in Your School
- Leadership for Professional Learning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- International students deadline for fall - 1 May
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Teaching View 1288 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Click the apply now button
- Select your program of interest if you do not have an account.If you have have an account, log in and continue from step 4.
- Fill out the form completely. Make note of your email and password for future log in.
- Click start an application or apply online
- Select your application
- Fill out the application and click submit
- Pay the $45 application charge
International21258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21258 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21258 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21258 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State15948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15948 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.